Socio-culture takes part on developing of art and culture, and communities in religion, education and economic fields on Islamic society.
Functional Strategy in Socio-Culture Fields
- To organize any effort to build pious community, powerful, independent society with socio-religion, socio-culture, and socio-economy approach.
- To develop Islamic arts and culture
- To create ZIS (Zakat, Infaq, and Shadaqah) and wakaf (grant) with proper management to support community empowerment programs, with socio-economy approach.
- To provide diversity forms of counseling, consultation and advocating services to Islamic community.
- Mohammad PBUH anniversary Procession typical of Betawi Standardization
- Nusantara Maulid Festival
- Nusantara civil village
- Research and mapping of economy and socio-culture society condition surroundings JIC and mosque as the main central.
- Islamic community economic strength bases, with network pattern throughout the Mosque.